Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas in San Diego

We spent a week with my family for Christmas. Christmas morning was so exciting for Caleb. He got a wooden train set (to go with his other one), tools, a car transporter, a toy vacuum, cars, books, hot wheels tracks and other stuff. He keeps asking me when the next Christmas is, we think he got enough toys for 2 Christmas'.

Brynn wasn't excited about presents this year. She had no interest in opening them and she never stays focused on any toy for very long.
We visited my grandparents in Huntington Beach. We also saw my Aunt Michele, Uncle Tom, Jodie and Brent. It was fun to talk with them again. My grandma gave Brynn these cute sunglasses with a hat:
Derrick and I had a one night get away to the Hyatt in downtown San Diego. It was right on the bay and our room had a great view. We walked around Seaport Village and got pizza there for dinner. In the morning we toured the USS Midway. Derrick was in heaven on the aircraft carrier, he loves stuff like that.
This was so funny, Brynn was dancing to the music Jenna had on.

We also saw my dad's side of the family for Sunday dinner. All of my aunts and uncles, grandparents and more than half of my cousins were there. It was nice to see them again. Caleb had fun playing with my younger cousins.
And here's a random picture of Brynn:

No comments: