Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bath Time and Stories

It's been a while since I've done a bath time post. I think bath time pictures are so cute so I took some today.
 Stories from the week:
  • All of our electronics are breaking. My phone doesn't work with the SD card in. Derrick's phone reboots as much as twice a day taking away all the apps and messages he had. The computer needs a new hard drive. The X-box's power button is broken and you can only turn it off by pulling out the cord. And there's probably at least one more thing I'm forgetting. Anyways, this week Caleb was watching Netflix on the lap top and the mouse pad stopped working. Caleb said, "Everything is broken. Daddy needs to fix everything!" We are just as frustrated as he is.
  • Paul and Lynne came and watched the kids Friday night so Derrick and I could go on a date. When I told Brynn that Grandma and Grandpa were coming over she said, "Kent?" I told her no Kent wouldn't be there. She said, "Lisa?" She loves her aunts and uncles!
  • I was making a dress for a niece that will be born in June. Caleb asked what I was doing and I told him I was making a dress for his cousin. I asked if he remembered her name, since we had told him before what her name was. He said, "June?" So cute! He did remember something I told him. Then he looked at me and asked, "Did they pray to have a baby?" I told him I'm sure they did. I then told him Uncle Scott and Aunt Julianne are praying for a baby too and asked him if we should pray for them. He was excited and said, "Yes. I'll pray you help me." We said a prayer right then. There was definitely a sweet spirit at that moment.

No comments: