Friday, April 8, 2011

Brynn Danielle Isaacson

Born: April 7th, 2011
Weight: 6 lbs 12 oz
Height: 19 inches

I went into labor around 5pm on April 6th. Contractions started off really inconsistant but all of a sudden they became close and intense around 10pm. We got into the hospital around 11. It took too long in my opinion to get that epidural. Why did they have to ask so many questions?! This epidural was a huge relief but not as much as it was with Caleb. I actually felt something, how dare that happen :) No, it wasn't too bad once I had the epidural. After less than 5 minutes of pushing she was out at 1:48am. Fast it was!



This picture is funny to Derrick and I because even though she is over a pound lighter than Caleb was, her thighs are thicker. Caleb had chicken legs.

After we were done with the delivery room we found out we could get a private room! That was a huge blessing because when we had Caleb we had a shared room and it was a nightmare. This room even had a fold out bed for Derrick.

Caleb had no idea Brynn was even there when he met her for the first time. I think he thought it was something that was just a part of the new hospital room he had never been in before.

But when we got home he noticed her a little more and it was cute:

We love her and I was so glad I got to come home from the hospital today instead of tomorrow. I've already gotten a 1 1/2 hour nap today and it was so nice. I'm feeling good and am excited to dress up my little girl in all the dresses and headbands I've made. Yes, the flower headband she is wearing on the top picture is a creation of mine out of a ribbon I got from a baby gift. This will be fun!

2 comments:

Yukiko said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her. I love the name, too. Call if you need anything.

PS: Nice blanket. ;D

Angie said...

Congratulations! I LOVE her name!