Monday, April 8, 2013

Birthdays



So, we celebrated both Caleb and Brynn's birthdays on Sunday. We had cake and presents for both kids though we are holding out on a new bike we got for Caleb until his birthday on Thursday. 

Morning wake up:

Presents:

Caleb got a scooter from Grandma and Grandpa. The first time he got on it outside he could totally put both feet up and balanced while riding. It was amazing! I can't wait to see how he does on Thursday without training wheels on a bike.

Birthday song!

Brynn looked so cute at dinner I just had to take a video. I sure love this little girl:
For Brynn's birthday I just want to say all the things I love about her. I love her cute little curls, even when her hair is absolutely crazy in the back. I love her blue eyes and her smile. I love her funny faces, she has a lot of them. I love her girliness with beads, pony tails and remarks of how her clothes are "pretty", yet I love that she has a little tom-boy in her too.One of her favorite things to play with is balls. She even likes dirt and will play in it forever. I also love that she is so good at sharing when you ask nicely, like she wants to make you happy. I love that she tells me she loves me without me asking her to. I love when you are holding her and she gives you a hug around the neck out of no where. I just love her!

No comments: