Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sickness and Cuteness


Caleb was sick on Monday and Tuesday. He had uncontrollable diarrhea and would go at anytime. He had no idea what was going on with his body and would ask me after he went with serious and scared concern, "What was that?" It was sad to see him not know what was happening with his body. He also threw up his breakfast once and had a little fever. Luckily Brynn didn't get it.
Here's Brynn singing I Am a Child of God:
Caleb was playing with the scrabble board. Derrick asked Caleb if he could help him and Caleb said, "Why?" I guess Caleb is becoming more independent.

Here's another cute picture I found of Brynn from a few weeks ago that I never posted:
Stories:
  • Caleb saw a picture of a fork lift and said, "Those live at Home Depot."
  • Caleb hasn't been liking my smoothies as of late. You know, the smoothies with the spinach and flax seed. He used to like it and now he avoids them like the plague. Brynn loves them and she wanted one tonight so I told Caleb I wouldn't put anything yucky in it. All I did was fruit, yogurt, milk and OJ. He still didn't want to try it but I eventually got him to do it. He loved it of course. Derrick came in the room and Caleb said, "Mommy didn't put any spinach in the smoothies. She just put in the good stuff." His facial expressions are what made the comment extra funny. He scrunched up his nose when he talked about the spinach and looked happy when talking about the good stuff.

No comments: