Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Story I didn't know until today

I had to add one more story because it is rather funny. We went to the park one day this week and actually saw three families we knew. One of the moms that was there that day came up to me at church and said, "I have a confession to make. My son laid one on your daughter the other day at the park."
There was one point where I was pushing Caleb in the swing and Brynn was off doing her own thing, it must have happened then. The mom said, "She was sitting down and my son went up to her and kissed her on the lips. I thought he was going to talk her her. She looked a little startled." The funny thing too is that this family usually sits behind us in church and today that little boy gave Brynn a smile and wave when he saw her. The mom said he usually isn't like that. Haha! It's too cute!

No comments: