Monday, July 26, 2010

Life


Caleb loves to play our keyboard and he especially loves to turn on this beat and get into it by imitating the noise and moving his head side to side like this.

Caleb has recently discovered his belly. Often when he has his shirt off and we say where's your belly he will strain himself to look at it like in the beginning of this video.

Also, on a different note I wanted to add that I got a new calling at church. I used to be the choir pianist but I was released from that and called as the primary chorister. I am so excited for this opportunity to work with the kids. When I was little I said I wanted to be the primary chorister because I loved singing time so much and now I am! I know this will be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Great editing on that bath video! ;)