Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Caleb time!

I can't find my camera at the moment so, sorry, no pictures for now. I know that's the best part. There are some notable things about Caleb though.
1. His fine motor skills are developing really fast. He can pick up a tiny piece of food and get it into his mouth in no time.
2. He is happier even when he is tired. Derrick has especially loved this. Normally when Derrick gets home from work Caleb is a little fussy since it's so close to his bed time. But now, Caleb will be happy even if it's past his bed time. The only problem with this is that it is a little bit harder to tell when he needs to go down for a nap.
3. Caleb is standing all the time while holding onto objects. He can walk while holding on. He makes some pretty risky moves but he is learning his limits.
4. I have yet to get a video of this but one quirk he has is that he will find a toy he really likes and then crawl around with it in his mouth like a dog. It's pretty funny to see.
I'm sure there's more I can write here but that's all I can think of now. Peace out!

No comments: