Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clapping, Learning and Laughing

Caleb is picking things up so fast! Just today he clapped for the first time and he had a great time doing it:

On Sunday we realized Caleb really knew what the words "Mommy" and "Daddy" meant. I was holding him and asked where is Daddy. Caleb looked immediately at Derrick. Then we asked where Mommy was and he looked at me. Then we asked where Daddy was (again) and he looked at Derrick!

Yesterday I was at the library and picked up this book called Baby Faces. The second Caleb saw the cover he gave out a little laugh. I opened the first page and he laughed again. When we got home and read it some more he was laughing so hard throughout the whole book. Here's when I took a video of me reading it after we had read it a few times and Caleb's laughing had worn down just a bit. I always heard about babies just absolutely cracking up at something. Well, I finally found Caleb's something.

No comments: