Friday, January 22, 2010

Sick...but not too bad

I have been so lucky with Caleb's health. He got sick once when he was 2 weeks old but since then, nothing. Yesderday Caleb woke up a little early, cried a lot, wasn't crawling, never stood up in his crib like he always does when he waits for me. Why didn't I put 2 and 2 together? It wasn't until about 3:30 in the afternoon that I felt his forehead. It was hot. So I took his temperature and it read 100.2 degrees. Not too bad but I gave him some Tylenol. After about an hour he started to feel a little better. We gave him one more dose of medicine before he went to bed.

This morning he was up at 5am. He was very hot and weak. I took his temperature again, 100.7. Still not too bad but I gave him medicine again. After an hour he was ok again, just tired. I put him down to sleep at 7am and he slept well. Ever since then he's been fine. Except he started crawling funny. Do other babies do this?

Here's a cute video from Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Caleb didn't get more sick that he did...sick kids are not fun! We've been pretty lucky that Molly doesn't get sick very often, either. What a cutie! I think at some point all babies play around with their crawling...it's pretty funny.

Vloggerlyfe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.