Saturday, December 15, 2012

Songs and Happiness

In music class we sing the C scale with, "Do, rey, me..." We also sing a song that goes, "So, me, so, me" and Brynn sings it every once in a while. I have caught her a few times now, on the piano, playing and singing, "so, me, so, me." When I showed up with the camera here she stopped singing but I got her to do it again. She was doing it all by herself though.

This week was the last week of music class for the semester. All of the kids brought an instrument. We brought Derrick's snare drum and maracas. While the drum was still out at our home, Caleb would play it and sing, "I am a Child of God." I didn't film that but today he got his guitar out and started singing and playing that song again. It's a little blurry but still cute:
We bought some Christmas candy for the kids, Reeses peanut butter trees, Brynn was so cute, I just had to take a video:
When Caleb saw me filming Brynn he had to get his picture taken too:
Also this week we went to a play place called Jungle Jim's. Caleb had been there twice before and was so excited to go. As we pulled out of our driveway to go there Caleb said, "Tonight we will have to pray that we went to Jungle Jim's." I love that! Before he prays at night we always ask him, "What made you happy today?" He knew right away that would be something that would make him happy.
Friday the kids and I went to pick up Jenna so she could stay with us for the weekend and we could give her a ride to the airport. As we drove up to BYU Caleb started chanting, "BYU, BYU, BYU, BYU."

No comments: