Friday, October 5, 2012

Life Around Here

Here's another watermelon from our garden. Huge, I know, but again it wasn't ready. Plus there were a ton of seeds, blah! I loved how Caleb posed for the picture though, his little personality is really starting to show!

I thought this was cute, Brynn wanted to ride and Caleb gave it to her:
This would be a good time to add that Brynn loves Caleb. When he was at preschool she came over to me and said, "Brah, Brah?" I could tell she was asking where he was. I told her he was at preschool. She looked around as though I had just told her a location in the house but she didn't know where and was looking for him. She misses him when he is away!
Here my phone is playing One Direction. Brynn loves this song. In fact, when I took her to Target this week she was singing, "Na, na, na, na" all throughout the store. I love it!


I posted this on FB but I will post it here too, for record sake, because I think it is funny. I finally got my first pair of skinny jeans. I really wanted some red ones for a while and I found the perfect pair for only $16 at Walmart. Good thing I've been doing Jillian Michaels workouts so I can look halfway decent in them!

No comments: