Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

First off, Caleb now knows how to stand and smile for a picture. This is something that only started happening recently. When he does do it, it is a closed mouth smile like above and below. I think it's kind of cute. After I take a picture he asks to see it.

We started and ended or outing at the children's garden. There were fun things for the kids like a little stream that they could drop in an object and watch it float down, a sand pit with toys and these fun metal drums:

I brought Caleb's bike and he rode around the gardens while I pushed Brynn in the stroller. I just realized I hadn't put up any videos of his new bike yet so here it is:

We also found a grasshopper:

And, I can't have a post without a picture of Brynn now can I?

No comments: