Wednesday, May 25, 2011

That kid...

1. At church on Sunday I brought Caleb to nursery. He was the first kid there and I was afraid he would be nervous with me leaving since it was a new nursery and there were no other kids there yet. He quickly found a very big dump truck to play with and when I told him I was going to class he responded, "bye, bye." That kid loves nursery.
2. Good Night Moon is a book we read often. In the great green room there is a clothes line with a pair of socks and a pair of mittens. There is another page with just the mittens on the clothes line. Caleb pointed to the clothes line, looked at me and said, "Socks, go?" I had never pointed out to him before that the socks were missing in that picture. That kid is very observant.
3. Caleb was watching Sesame Street videos on the computer. I told him he had watched enough for the day and we were all done. I then told him I had to go to the bathroom. As soon as I closed the door of the bathroom he calls out, "Lisa, Lisa!" Lisa comes and turns on the video for him (of course she didn't know I said no more videos). That kid knows how to get what he wants.

No comments: