Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Party, Treats and Presents


For a month now I've been hyping up Caleb for Santa. I got books from the library with Santa, found a video with Elmo and Santa and point out Santa pictures in all the stores. I though Caleb would be prepared for meeting him but I was wrong! Caleb was really nervous walking up to him but he would stand next to him and let Santa talk to him. See:
video
As soon as we tried to get Caleb close to Santa for a picture the situation turned from this:

To this:

Oh well, at least he made one friend:
video
That night I was a part of the entertainment. After leading the children in Jingle Bells and Silent Night I played a duet that I had played with my piano teacher in high school. My mom wanted us to film it so here's a little over a minute of the song. While Derrick was filming Caleb pointed to the screen and said, "Mom." He was excited to see his mom playing, which makes me happy.
video
Caleb got a nativity set in the mail from his Grandma Isaacson and he was so excited to get it open:
video
Caleb has also been enjoying the treats of the season. Here Caleb is sporting chocolate:

No comments: