Friday, November 14, 2008

It's a Boy!!!

Forget what the Chinese calendar said, my mother instincts and dreams were right. Derrick and I just got back from getting the ultrasound done and we found out that's it's a boy and he currently weighs 10 oz. We are so excited and it was really cool to see how much bigger he is. The baby is still very active. Whenever the sonographer got the sensor in the right spot to take a picture he would move and she'd have to replace it. My tummy was pretty sore by the time she was done (she was looking around for about a half hour, I didn't know it would be so long).

For the first 10 minutes or so she was taking pictures, then she pointed out all of the parts of the baby to us for about 10 more minutes and then took more pictures for another 10 minutes. I was so happy to see the baby but I can say I was very relieved when she said she was through.

Here's two pictures of the cutest baby boy around. They make me smile every time I look at them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! We're so excited for you. We can already tell he's going to be a cutie! Hope we can see you guys sometime soon!

Cecy said...

A Boy!!! You knew it! Congratulations! I have been wondering what you found out so I'm so glad you posted the news! It sounds like you had a good time with your family too, that's great. See you soon!

brenley said...

YAY! A BOY! that is so so exciting! boys are so very much fun! that is so neat that your dreams were right! so glad you posted the exciting news!!!!