- Derrick was drinking Fresca. Talia wanted some. I told Derrick to let her have a sip just so we could see her reaction. She took a sip, had a confused look on her face, put her arms up and hesitantly said, "hot" in a confused voice. I couldn't even talk I was laughing so hard seeing her loss of expression for the carbonation she just experienced.
- I signed Brynn up for a dance class. It doesn't start for another week and a half. So far she has told me she wants to practice and has asked me what to do. I told her I don't know. She was also washing her hair in the bath and told me she was scrubbing extra well so she could look good for dance class.
- Caleb says that his first day of school was boring because there was a lot of talking and not a lot of working.
- At stake conference they were doing the sustaining votes (you raise your hand in the air if you support what was proposed). Talia saw everyone raise their hand and put both of her arms in the air, looking around at everyone else. It was so adorable.
- Brynn was talking about how we need water. Then she said, and I quote exactly, "Pee is our water. Poop is our food. I learned that at church." Now, I know there are sunbeam lessons about water and food but I highly doubt that's exactly what she was taught :)