Saturday, February 9, 2013

Random

I forgot to post this video last week. Right when we got home from the circus Brynn gave Caleb a hug, wouldn't let go and started walking him around. I grabbed the camera as fast as I could and luckily I caught the end of it!

Brynn loves dancing just like her momma. I love that she has a moving-to-music gene just like me!
Tonight the kids were in the extra bedroom after a bath and Caleb asked me to take a picture of him. I know he just wanted to show off his silliness. And of course whenever Caleb wants to be silly, Brynn does too.


Stories:
  • When Caleb was at pre-school Brynn came up to me and asked where he was. I told her he was at pre-school. She asked for Daddy. I told her he was at work. Then I said in a happy voice, "But Brynn you still have me to play with!" Her response, "Funny Mommy." I guess I don't count as fun company.
  • I do reading lessons with Caleb while Brynn is napping. One day he read the word "mat." I asked him if he knew what a mat was. He said, "It's a boy." We don't even know if he knows any Matts but he was right, it was the name of a boy.

No comments: