Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Responding

This is the bear from Valentines Day. Everytime we pull it out Caleb gets the biggest grin on his face. He will hold it close to him and just stare at it. He also starting to dance. You can see it a bit in this video. He will move up and down to a beat. It is so cute!

I cannot believe how much Caleb is reponding to things now. In the car yesterday Caleb starting singing to his alphabet cd. The song about the letter "I" says, "I, I, I, I" at the beginning and Caleb repeated, "I." Then today when I played the song again (because I wanted to hear him sing it again) he said "I" before the words even started. I couldn't believe he remembered it after only hearing it once! He will also say "O" for the song about the letter O.

Here are my favorite responses in this video. Caleb goes around all day making kissing noises. Derrick is a little worried but I love it.

***Also, Caleb started walking yesterday. He took up to three steps at a time. We can't video tape it though because he gets too distracted by the camera. Good job Caleb!***

No comments: