Saturday, May 10, 2014

So much to catch up on...

I wish I had more time to blog...it's been a while and I'm sad because I know I'm missing things the kids say that are cute. Oh well. Let's start off with bath time. Talia loves it:
 Derrick alone can handle 3 kids :)

At church Caleb was asked to draw a picture of his family. The cutest part of this is he drew Talia in my arms:

Sisters:
 Oh, and Talia actually loves this position:
Cousins:

We love this little girl so much. She is getting used to her little body. She stays happier longer and she loves to look at faces. Caleb is so helpful with her. He will put her pacifier back in her mouth when it falls out--this is especially helpful in the car. He still talks to her when I'm doing something. Today he came up to me and told me while he was watching her she spit up so he wiped it up. I love having that little helper around.

I didn't take any pictures of Derrick 32nd birthday but you can see some of the leftover cake, ice cream and raspberry sauce in this video. It was the best cake ever! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Derrick and I went to Tucanos for dinner and got him some nice shoes for work afterward and Macy's. Sunday dinner at our house we had the cake with Derrick's family.

No comments: