Sunday, November 1, 2009

2 Halloween Parties!

We had a wonderful day before Halloween. Derrick was Dr. Pierce Payne MD, I was Anita Shott RN and Caleb was our patient--a skeleton. We got this great picture taken at Derrick's work party.

A skeleton in a graveyard. Our church Halloween party was quite the place to be too. Lots of decorations, a scavenger hunt, costume parade, potluck and trunk or treating. We left early though to get Caleb to bed.

For Derrick's work party I entered this pumpkin. If you didn't know, Microsoft makes XBox--I was catering to them. I got second place and we won a $20 gift certificate to the cafeteria on the campus. We are excited about that because the food there is amazing! Derrick and I also won a raffel so we got 2 more gift certificates to Jamba Juice and Starbucks.

These costumes were amazing! The guy on the right said he was working on them since July. Check out the back. It was really all wired up with lights and even the Ghostbusters song would play when he pressed a button.

A Happy Halloween indeed!

1 comment:

Cecy said...

Nice names that go with your costumes! I like it. Caleb looks adorable. Thanks for the video advice by the way! I will try it next time